Equipment financing is a powerful financial tool that can help you run and grow your business. Today, more than ever, successful businesses are using lease financing for many of their equipment purchases like heavy machinery, construction equipment, farm equipment etc.
With the ability to lease just about any type of equipment, leasing can help you conserve cash, preserve lines of credit and keep your business on the leading edge. Businesses often choose to lease rather than buy office equipment, including computers and software. Since office equipment depreciates rapidly, leasing can be more cost-efficient than ownership.
Leasing advantages include:
- Leasing provides up to 100% of the equipment costs.
- Conserves working capital for other purposes.
- Additional source of credit.
- Reduced payments due to purchase option at lease termination.
- Predetermined purchase option or renewal privileges.
- Certainty of fixed rates for full term.
- Hedges inflation – equipment at today’s prices paid via future earnings.
- Lease financing pays for it self – revenues generated by equipment can be utilized to offset financing charges for the equipment.
- Ability to upgrade or replace equipment.
- Tax advantages.
- Operating budget may permit lease when capital budget does not